“And if you call me at 4 am, too sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep. If you need to cry I will not wipe your tears away because you are only human and sometimes tears are as close to laughter as you can get and that’s okay. If you get sleepy I will let you drool on my arm and I won’t laugh at you if you snore too loud. If you need to yell so hard that your voice cracks and your knees fail I will hold you up and yell with you. If you get so angry you punch your hands red I will ice your knuckles and tell you that wounds heal both inside and out, and just like the cold that is harsh and burning, I will always be the warmth to soothe you and make you feel better. I will love you.”—
This weekend I have been literally scrambling to find a good, permanent home for my older cat, Cleo, who is about 10 years old. But apparently no one likes older cats? Even the no-kill animal shelters won’t take her because she is ‘too old’. It’s so freaking sad. She is so sweet and cuddly, not to…
Awwwh I would absolutely take her if I didn’t have so many :c There are groups on fb I could link to you that you could post in? I can ask around? Poor babies <3
I know what you mean (▰︶︹︺▰) I would love the help, but I’m not sure if some things would work out since I have no idea if we live in different states or something. I would love any help though, you’re amazing!
Im so dumb sometimes my mind went right to the kitty xD I live in Ohio D: but Im sure if you search animal and hit groups on FB you could find some for your area. I always search wayne county animals and thats how I find the groups Im in x.x if you feel like Privately telling me your area I can see if I know anyone around there willing to take a kitty? I dont know many people in different areas but you never know!
Thanks for the help, but I was so very lucky to find a home for my older kitty with some family friends :) thanks for offering though! That is so sweet of you
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
My dad was telling me about these girls at his old college who invented a nail polish that paints on clear, and if you stir your drink with your finger with the nail polish on, it will react with the “Date Rape” drug and turn red.
“My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you’ve been mean to someone, they won’t believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy them.”—(via baconstitution)